Real Estate – Senior Sales Consultant
Masterise Homes is a multi-award winning member of Masterise Group (previously known as Thao Dien Investment, and well known for its product brands Masteri, Millenium, and M-One). Masterise Homes will develop the residential real estate brands of Masterise Group.
Due to the launch of a number of project, Masterise Homes are looking to recruit exceptional Sales Consultants within the organization. This is a great time to join an exciting business and be involved with iconic developments within Vietnams real estate market.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential;
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers;
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers;
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service value to the organization;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Keep update with market and industry trends and share insights analysis with team;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other duties reasonably relating to this position.
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration;
- At least 3 - 5 years of hand-on experiences in Sales in Real Estate and/or Banking or Property Development/Management and/or Hospitality;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Excellence in sales and marketing with a positive attitude and team playing ability;
- Good at building rapports with customers, enjoying networking and meeting new people;
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented, and self-starter;
- Ability to work independently;
- Passion to pursuit career development track of sales management with international standards;
- Convenient in speaking English and can handle basic business English writing;
- Ability to speak other language as Korean, Chinese, is an advantage;
- Fluent in MS office.