Project Manager (Nha Trang)
Reporting to the Project Director, the Project Manger Shall be responsible for the overall management of property development projects assigned to him/her from project inception to completion. The Project Manger shall be pro-active in tasks planning throughout out all stages of the project and be responsible for the monitoring of progress for all processes to ensure the timely delivery of the project and achieving all design, quality and cost criteria.
- Assist Project Director in preparing Project Development Plan for potential new project.
- Prepare feasibility studies, outline development programme and concept design model to assist with investment case study.
- Assist in the formation of Design Consultants Team.
- Assist Marketing Division to prepare demographic research and market bench marking.
- Assist in the formulation of Client’s Brief and Design Requirement.
- Formulation & control of all Legal; Planning and Design Submission Programme.
- Liaise with government authorities and utility companies concerning project interface.
- To ensure timely submission and approval of all building plans and any other statutory required submissions.
- Coordinate with all internal departments during design development.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Project departments in preparation of Tender and Contract Documents.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Project departments in invitation and award of Tenders.
- Supervise Project Management Consultant Team; Site Construction Team and QA Audit Team to monitor Contractor’s Progress and Quality of work.
- Assist Quality Assurance Audit Team to carry out routine QA audits.
- Prepare weekly and monthly site Progress Report for Senior Management endorsement.
- Assist Project QS on monthly progress payment and verification of variation orders.
- Coordinate on site mock-ups for Senior Management endorsement.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Division in preparing pre-sales and promotion materials and setting up of Sales Gallery.
- Coordinate Contractors and Consultants in preparing for statutory inspections and application of Completion Certificate and Occupation Permit.
- Supervise Project Management Consultant Team; Site Construction Team and QA Audit Team in final project handover.
- Assist Sales and Property Management Division in properties handover.
- Assist Property Management Division throughout the Contractor’s Defects Liability Period in making good any latent defects.
- Degree holder of Architecture/Structural Engineering/Building and Construction
- Well versed in local legal, planning and design submission and approval procedure in relation to property development.
- Good command and understanding on principles of Building Construction Contract and Consultancy Service Agreement.
- Previous experience in dealing with Utility Companies and service providers.
- 10 to 15 years of continuous working experience in the property development field.
- At least 5 years of which must be with property developer in the capacity of Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager.
- Good command of Project Programming and Reporting tools.
- Basic command of CAD.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- A good team player with exceptional inter-personal skills
- Intuitive and be able to identify risks or problems before it actually occurs.
- Resourceful in problem solving and be able to remedy adverse events to mitigate damages.