PMO Process Director
The Director of the Project Management Office (PMO) – Strategic Initiatives is part of the Strategy & Transformation team. The role is to lead and drive efficiency and effective function of the company. The PMO Director will report to the Head of Strategy & Transformation and will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of required timelines and objectives. Active engagement and assistance in the ad hoc projects and other related business support activities are also expected.
- Understand the Company Operating Model that includes all Business functions and work together with Head of Departments to implement new strategic
- initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring that information dissemination to internal stakeholders is timely, clear, and coordinated.
- Monitor and ensure all work streams are on track and responsible to flag out any potential risk and delays.
- Lead overall consolidation and prepare progress reports for STEER-CO, EXCO, BOD meetings.
- Enhance project standards across all initiatives in the portfolio and facilitate the set-up of new initiatives and tribes in accordance with required standards
- Monitor all operations adoption and use as well as technology platforms.
- Provide reports on the implementation of the business platforms and processes as well as provide suggestion on how to improve productivity and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Coordinate with Operations Team to conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
- Should be comfortable to provide guidance or suitable options on overall direction when required by formulating thought process in a methodological way.
- Minimum 10 years, preferably 12-15 years of experience in Transformation Project Management
- Education: Degree in Business/ Marketing Management, Engineering or other relevant fields
- Strong project management, stakeholder management and presentation capabilities
- Having strategy experience (preferably coming from a consulting firms or in-house strategy & transformation teams)
- Working experience in transformation project management including technology and operational transformation related projects
- Ability to work independently and to define deadlines in a flexible multi discipline and international environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills and showcase creative ways to solve issues and challenges which may arise during course of projects
- Organized task master who can synthesize information, needs, and schedules of Transformation team members and other stakeholders
- Good relationship building and communications skills at all levels in the organization
- Strong verbal and written communications in English
- Having experience in Real Estate, Operational and/or Finance industry is an added advantage
- Excellent English communication (Verbal and Written)
- Through development, training, and experience there should be future opportunity for leadership