Organizational & Development Director
The primary role is to establish, update and implement Development Scheme for the purpose of training of the staff and individuals of Project
Development Department. The Scheme shall be related to the operational systems and processes governing the Project Development
- Report to & assist the Deputy Head of Project Development Department in developing training schemes.
- Responsible of the establishment of various departmental standards and processes which to be in compliance with the Business approved standards and processes.
- In charge of the updating any system/process to comply with Local Authorities and industry norms and requirements,
- Establishment of Training and development programme
- Responsible of management employee training and development programme.
- Conduct training and development to individuals through lectures, seminars, workshops and alike.
- To generate appropriate training courses after understanding various personnel skills and talents.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of PDD proposed candidates
- To ensure the right team member is deployed for the right role
- Overall monitoring of PDD’s operation and performance.
- Reporting of shortfalls and errors in operations hence suggesting robust plans to fix.
- Ensure each function and division within PDD has competent and knowledgeable individuals
- Hold regular meetings with Division heads to recognize their necessities and provide solution plans
- Ensure proper communications with Deputy Heads for any change in Standards and Procedures
- Propose efficient upgrade of any process deemed to be updated
- Drafting/adjusting organizational communication protocols and obtain approval.
- Working out various forms & templates to be implemented for the PDD operations and day to day activities.
- Coordinate with Human Resources department to evolve the training & development scheme.
- Interfere in managing of relationships with other functional departments.
- Assist to improve PDD’s communications with others through observation of correspondences and attending meetings.
- Participate in projects planning to ensure adequate and competent resources to be provided.
- Assisting the IT’s digital team in the creation of Business Maintain current knowledge of all applicable HSE regulations
Education: Degree holder of industrial, engineering, or Business Management.
Real Estate Development Knowledge
|i||Fairly versed in local Authorities requirements||2.5%|
Very good command and understanding of Development & Training
Good understanding of design and construction phasing and methodologies
15 to 18 years of continuous working experience in Development and processing
At least 5 years of which must be with an organization implementing development training
|2||Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders||2.5%|
|3||Fluency in written and spoken English.||7.5%|
|4||Experience in organizing training and development initiatives and schemes||10%|
|1||Self-motivated and be able to work independently||5%|
|3||Extensive knowledge of management theory and practical applications in the workplace||5%|
Initiative and be able to identify risks or problems before it actually occurs.
Strong understanding of Business Goals and Objectives
|3||Experience creating and managing operational, Quality & HSE policies||2.5%|
|1||Previous experience in people’s management as team leader.||5%|
|2||Previous experience in resource allocation and priority setting||5%|