Reporting to the Head of Real Estate and the designated persons, the Manager (Real Estate MIS) shall be responsible for the management of information system of the company and the real estate development timeline management of projects. The Manager shall be responsible for assisting the departmental setting productivities efficiency project initiation, arranging and collaborate the departmental planning of the whole real estate development, helping to digitization of timeline collection and implementation of real estate monitoring throughout all stages of the project and assisting in producing regular reports
- Responsible in monitoring and improving the process and procedures and the related management of information system with respect to the scheduling, progress, efficiency and productivities of each departments and real estate development project
- Identifying business requirements & specifications
- Responsible for arranging meetings to establish business unit and departmental level quality KPI & target, review and report quality performance regularly to ensure target is achieved.
- Taking part in creation and implementation for technological solutions for company digitization.
- Assist in managing and liaising with internal IT team and /or IT vendors in the management of information system
- Collaborate with users and ensure IT or IT vendors providing sufficient application support
- Assist in the whole process for real estate development timeline management of projects including initiation and arrange planning meeting with departments,
- Arranging the departmental meeting for planning of the whole real estate development process,
- Helping the digitization of timeline of projects including collection and implementation of tasks and process data,
- Arranging the re-planning coordination meetings among departments to mitigate conflict of timeline among departments and the proposal of new key milestone timelines.
- Collaborate with departments for their input and preparing time reports, descriptive & images reports defining project progress, problems and solutions, and its implementation.
- Assist in reporting the above and related.
- Education: Degree holder or above of Business/ Real Estate/ Surveying/ Architecture/ Engineering and the Management of Information System or related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of continuous working experience in the property development field with 5 years in managerial grade, Experience in company digitization projects
- Good command of Excel, Power Point, Project, Bitrix24 tasks & project, Project Programming, Reporting tools, Power BI.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in Consultants management.