Manager - Real Estate Consultancy (Sales)
About the job
Masterise Homes is a multi-award winning member of Masterise Group (previously known as Thao Dien Investment, and well known for its product brands Masteri, Millenium, and M-One). Masterise Homes will develop the residential real estate brands of Masterise Group.
Due to the launch of a number of project, Masterise Homes are looking to recruit exceptional Sales Managers to join their organisation. This is a great time to join an exciting business and be involved with iconic developments within Vietnams real estate market. While leading some of the top real estate sales teams.
- Define and implement the sales strategy, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals;
- Monitors the effectiveness of the recruitment/retention process and advises/makes modifications as necessary with the collaboration of the Deputy and
- Head of Sales to ensure that targets are met on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Consolidates and reviews sales and marketing reports, identifies trends, and advises the Head of Sales of any changes to the agents operating procedure or business plan as necessary in order to improve the agent’s effectiveness;
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities;
- Build relationships with potential clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products;
- Maximize sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded;
- Lead and develop capability for the team to excel with their career in Real Estate.
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration;
- Knowledgeable about real estate market;
- Language: Fluent in English, ability to speak other languages as Chinese, Korean, Japanese is a plus;
- At least 3 years experiences in Sales Leadership positions in MNC (Banking, Insurance,...), work effectively with expats senior leaders OR 5 years experiences in Real Estate;
- Proven record of outstanding sales capability in previous organizations;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and creative thinking skills;
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and training skills;
- Excellent sales and collaboration skills;
- Be able to travel and work in Hanoi and HCMC.