MANAGER OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Masterise Homes is looking to appoint a Manager of the Project Management Office (PMO) to join the Operations and IT team to help drive efficiency and effective function of the company.
The PMO Manager will report to the Director of Operating Model and will be implementing new initiatives according to plan including process improvement and technology adoption. This will be done in collaboration with each head of department all with the view of improving the customer Journey and developing the Masterise Customer Value Proposition. The PMO Manager will also be responsible for the alignment of all Business Roadmap development with ISO standards for certification through monitoring end-top-end development of operating models and documents.
- Understanding the Company Operating Model that includes all Business functions. Identifying processes and developing roadmaps for the functions within each department as well as the integration with other departments for companywide operational efficiency.
- Implementation of all company initiatives such as business process for each department to ensure our Customer Value Proposition can be achieved.
- Monitoring all operations adoption and use as well as technology platforms.
- The PMO Manager may also be required to assist with quality management, governance and compliance.
- Provide reports on the implementation of the business platforms and processes as well as provide suggestion on how to improve Process Maps to improve productivity and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
- Provide compliance training to all staff across all departments.
- To continuously differentiate service offerings from competitors, the PMO Manager will work together with the Director of Operating Model and the COO to implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- BS/BA level degree in engineering, quantity surveying, architecture or business management
- An understanding of how to map business process from discussions with Heads of Department or their representatives. A working knowledge of IT platforms and how to apply technology to support business process.
- Relevant experience in Business process re-engineering, and a broad understanding of business management
- Relevant working experience of 8 to 10 years’ year preferred
- An understanding and knowledge of the capabilities of business software such as SAP
- Proficient in common application software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Dynamic and motivated team player who is both efficient when working independently with minimal supervision or in a team
- A flexible, self-driven and a proactive individual able to understand the nature of the work and prioritize according to schedule and deadlines
- PMP certification or equivalent Program Management certification will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated capability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to learn quickly and show resourcefulness
- Able to motivate and inspire and get the most out of people
- Able to lead conversations and brainstorming sessions