Learning & Organizational Development Director
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results to join Masterise Group as Director – Learning & Organizational Development. The Director TL&D plays a key role in leading and supporting organizational development, leadership development, employee learning and development, and talent and performance programs.
To be successful, you must be a dynamic, resourceful and thought leader with a strong sense of ownership and a “solution-oriented” attitude. You’re effective at delivering through others, driving change, building networks, you are passionate to L&D and learn quickly, and have a track record of delivering on measurable business goals.
- Partner closely with the HR team, business leaders, and employees to lead our organizational L&D strategy, effectively translating business needs into strategic initiatives and driving successful outcomes;
- Design, develop and implement effective processes and mechanisms that support effective Career Management and Development across the company.
- Leverage external networks to understand trends, identify potential opportunities and gaps, and gather relevant insights that help Masterise stay at the forefront of TL&D best practice
Creating & Delivering Great Programs:
- Develop and drive a roadmap of disruptive leadership and employee development programs that align to Masterise’s business purpose, values, and strategy.
- Identify and incorporate and customize/localize learning materials, simulations, and curriculum that best leverage the latest in adult learning theory.
- Lead all aspects of curriculum design and delivery including third-party relationships, logistics, internal resources, and stakeholder engagement
Building internal L&D capability:
- Develop and coach line managers, SMEs to be internal Instructors and Coaches delivering a variety of learning interventions enabling the talent capability
Growing Future Leaders:
- Drive various leadership development initiatives to build an internal leadership bench that supports the future of the Group.
Building the Culture:
- Reinforce Masterise-specific values and leadership principles that align to our culture and values through all programs.
Measuring Progress and L&D effectiveness:
- Regularly assess learning program effectiveness, ROI, and impact with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Find solutions, innovate, and pivot to achieve success.
- Define and execute an evaluation framework measuring quality and effectiveness for our Instructors, Coaches, and learning solutions,
- Define measurement framework for talent profiles.
What You Bring
Needed skills and experience for this role include:
- University or MBA degree (or equivalent), ideally in a relevant subject area (such as HR, Business Management, Organizational Psychology, etc.).
- 10+ years of hands-on experience building and implementing organizational learning strategies with a focus on improving leadership capability, talent outcomes, performance processes, and employee engagement
- Experience of managing Talent Management processes (talent reviews, succession planning, talent assessment and development, etc.) in MNC organizations.
- Internal or external consulting experience in areas such as leadership development, capability modeling, assessments, performance management, change management, career development, and employee engagement
- Experience delivering L&D solutions in a cross-cultural context.
- Clear judgment, decision making, and complex problem-solving skills
- Success in creating and delivering learning programs, development initiatives, learning facilitation and reinforcement, and program design
- Strong understanding of current learning delivery platforms and best-in-class global learning solutions that can deliver high-impact learning
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, able to rely on strong personal project management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and change management skills, ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.