Director - Real Estate Consultancy (Sales)
- Become the owner of the business in the assigned segment
- Achieve the sales targets and exceed the company’s expectations
- Oversee the completion of pre-launch, launch and post launch of the assigned projects.
- Recruit, develop and coach the Sales Managers and their team
- Propose strategies and plans to make sure the targets achieved
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the sales process and ensures the customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey
- Monitor lead follow up and expected pipeline
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure quality enquiries and leads generation for the internal sales team
- Advise the Marketing Section to modify its marketing approach as necessary to support changes in established sales efforts.
- Making sure the team represent Masterise Homes
- SALES PLANNING
- Develop the sales plan and align it with Marketing plan
- Monitor the execution of the plan to achieve the targets
- RECRUIT, DEVELOP, MANAGE AND RETAIN PEOPLE
- Recruit the Sales Managers and support Sales Managers to recruit their team
- Evaluate the performance of the Sales Managers and their team
- Develop the competency framework for the sales team
- Identify any training gaps and advise training programs or provide on the job training to the team as necessary, in alignment with People Development Director
- Make sure the team connect with the organizational vision, mission and plan
- University degree or above, major in economics, commerce, business administration
- At least 5 years of experience working in Real Estate/Banking/Insurance
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Training and presentation skills
- Management skills.
- Project management
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees, colleagues and customers.
- Ability to build a team of sales associates who are passionate about their work.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage sales programs and policies.
- Ability to formulate, implement and manage sales plans.
- Ability to build and develop a system of sales agents.
- Ability to train and develop the team
- Ability to work with high intensity and under good pressure
- Ability to administer, organize and manage employees.
NỘP HỒ SƠ ỨNG TUYỂN
+ Tệp tin được gửi trực tiếp vào hộp thư của Bộ phận Tuyển dụng, vì vậy vui lòng kiểm tra cẩn thận trước khi nhấp vào "Nộp hồ sơ ứng tuyển"
+ Tất cả các bằng cấp và chứng chỉ (nếu có) không để dung lượng vượt quá 3MB; Bởi vì vượt quá khả năng quy định có thể dẫn đến việc Bộ phận Tuyển dụng không nhận được tệp tin.