Director of Strategy
The Director of Strategy will report to the Head of Strategy & Transformation, and will be responsible for building Corporate Strategy and aligning Masterise strategic vision and direction with the execution.
- Drive and facilitate cross-functional team collaborations as well as to support executive leadership and stakeholders within the business in developing business strategies, inclusive of long-term goals and objectives, key risk management, and driving business and project initiatives
- Responsibilities include leading client engagements, forming and growing trusted client relationships, creating high-impact strategic content and maintaining client profitability. Serve as engagement manager across multiple clients and initiatives
- Understand the Company’s Strategic Vision set by the BOD and work towards formulating appropriate strategies with other relevant internal stakeholders which will include EXCO, HODs, Departments, Steer-Co’s.
- Work with the BOD and HOD to Identify, analyse, propose and institute new operating and business models to drive growth in existing areas and develop new growth opportunities for the Company.
- Work closely with HOD and other external key stakeholders to formulate and re-assess Corporate Strategy continuously to ensure its business strategies are aligned and provide a competitive advantage in the market.
- Work with the team and internal stakeholders in the Company to develop strategic response for the opportunities and threats as identified
- Perform various market research activities to support in strategy formulation
- Work with the team towards developing suitable Operating Model and Business Models based on the development of strategy formulations.
- Enhance project standards across initiatives in the portfolio and facilitate the set-up of new initiatives and execution in accordance with required standards
- Minimum 10 Years, preferably 10-15 years.
- Education: Degree in Business/ Marketing Management, Engineering or other relevant fields
- Strong preference for candidates with Management Consulting. Experience in technology strategy and operational strategy. Plus point with Real Estate or related experience.
- Business case development and knowledge in financial modelling
- Market research and analysis
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication (Verbal and Written)
- Through development, training, and experience there should be future opportunity for leadership