DIRECTOR OF OPERATING MODEL
Masterise Homes is looking to appoint a Director of Operating Model to join the Operations and IT team to help drive efficiency and effective function of the company.
The Director of Operating Model will report to the COO and implement the strategy for the development/improvement of each department through Business Process Design and Mapping. The Director will also ensure successful approval and implementation of each process through the Project Management office as well as oversee/monitor the digitization of process into a technology platform.
All internal projects such as the implementation of new initiatives must be undertaken by the Project Management Office (PMO) of which the Director will be part of. The Director will develop compliance training materials and modules to support strategies in facilitating the compliance training to all staff across all departments in order to push towards ISO certification.
- Strategic Thinker. Adaptable and Productive!
- Understanding the Company Operating Model that includes all Business functions. Identifying processes and developing roadmaps for the functions within each department as well as the integration with other departments for companywide operational efficiency.
- Primarily driving the business process development and implementation for each department to ensure our Customer Value Proposition can be achieved.
- Monitoring all operations adoption and use as well as technology platforms.
- The Director will also be required to assist with quality management, governance and compliance.
- Drive the development/improvement of the business platforms and processes to improve productivity and service delivery with the goal of achieving operational excellence.
- Conduct regular reviews and updates of internal business procedures and processes to incorporate best practices.
- Prepare surveys both internal and external related to performance management
- Develop compliance training materials and support COO in facilitating the compliance training to all staff across all departments.
- To continuously differentiate service offerings from competitors, the Senior Operations Manager will work together with the COO implement new initiatives to create an environment of efficiency and excellence.
- Partner with the COO to drive the digitization of the company and implement customized technology platforms to ensure alignment with the business and operations.
- BS/BA level degree in engineering, quantity surveying, architecture or business management
- Master’s degree preferred however not essential with experience in business management in large corporations.
- Expertise in development of business process from discussions with Heads of Department or their representatives. A working knowledge of IT platforms and how to apply technology to support business process.
- Relevant experience in Business process re-engineering, and a broad understanding of business management
- Relevant working experience of 10 to 15 years preferred
- An understanding and knowledge of the capabilities of business software such as SAP
- Proficient in common application software (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Emphasis on expertise in Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Dynamic and motivated team player who is both efficient when working independently with minimal supervision or in a team
- A flexible, self-driven and a proactive individual able to understand the nature of the work and prioritize according to schedule and deadlines
- PMP certification or equivalent Program Management certification will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated capability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to learn quickly and show resourcefulness
- Able to motivate and inspire and get the most out of people
- Able to lead conversations and brainstorming sessions