- Build up the Company’s brand strategy, including brand vision, value proposition and personality, etc. to ensure the Company’s brand is properly positioned and recognized in the market.
- Follow all corporate branding campaigns across platforms that adhere to the brand values for long-term success.
- Measure of the brand value, brand health of the Company and cost management.
- Follow the reputation of the Company’s brand/corporate social responsibility and ensure customers recognize the reputation of the Company’s brand according to the desired positioning and strategy of the Company.
- Collaborate with the Project’s marketing division to develop the branding strategy for the Projects of all segments to ensure the product brand is appropriately positioned and recognized in the market.
- Build up the brand guidelines and monitor the implementation of such guidelines at corporate level to ensure the Company’s brand are properly recognized in the market.
- Building up the brand guidelines of the Projects of all segments, monitoring the implementation and applying, compliance of such guidelines to achieve the Projects’ objectives.
- Collaborate with the Project marketing division and design division to monitor the implementation and compliance of such guidelines of the Projects of all segments.
- Manage the division working process to ensure internal team follow compliantly and properly.
- Updating division’s required data to the system properly.
- Complete the financial KPIs, non-financial KPIs and other assigned KPIs from time to time.
- Implement and complete the other tasks as assigned.
- Implement all arising tasks as delegated when necessary.
- A Bachelor's Degree (Master preferred) in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- At least 7+ years relevant experience in real estate brand management
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets