Assistant for Head of commercial dept
- Ensure accurate, clear and efficient verbal and written translated communication between HOD and all staff, internal & external parties
- Arrange, follow up and remind BOD about daily/weekly/monthly work schedule
- Coordinate with external parties and internal departments to organize meetings, events,…
- Prepare required documents, take minutes and interpret in all meetings attended by HOD
- Follow up and manage project progresses.
- Coordinate with other departments in task planning and execution directed by HOD.
- Provide admin assistance such as travel arrangement, document translation, etc.
- Review all documents from other departments before submitting to CEO for approval.
- Prepares reports required by collecting and analyzing information.
- Other tasks required by HOD
- Bachelor Degree, major in English, Translation/Interpretation, Business Administration or relevant field
- About 5-year-experience working as Personal Assistant/Secretary/Interpreter
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Planning, organization and time management skills
- Report writing, communication, presentation, skills
- Good at Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Honest, enthusiastic, high responsibility, be able to work under high pressure
- Ability to work individually or work in team